To provide all Guests an enjoyable experience, Holiday Bowl requests that the following entrance policies be respected:
- Only food and drinks sold by Holiday Bowl are permitted in the premises.
- All Guests must be 18 years or older with valid ID or accompanied by a parent or responsible adult 21 or older.
- After 9PM, all guests must be 21 years or older with valid ID
- IDENTIFICATION: To establish that you are 21 years of age, you must have a valid identification card issued by a state governmental agency. Holiday Bowl is unable to accept forms that are expired, cracked, altered or damaged in anyway.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times. Individuals not adhering to dress code guidelines will not be admitted into Holiday Bowl. The following are specifically not permitted:
- Any Skateboards, scooters or shoes w/ attached wheels skates.
- Skullcaps, bandanas, brimless caps and stocking caps (non-objectionable hats and knit caps are permitted).
- Any evidence of gang affiliation.
- Sleeveless T-shirts on males (with the exception of basketball or similar jerseys). • Torn, soiled or excessive baggy clothing of any kind.
- Large chains or pendants.
- Clothing / tattoos with visible profanity or objectionable art.
- Loitering and solicitation are not permitted on these premises.
- Holiday Bowl reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Holiday Bowl also reserves the right to modify these entrance policies or promotions for any reason, including due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.